If you care about the air you breathe and are looking to filter or ionize the particles entering your home's atmosphere, you can rely on Ice Age for indoor air quality service, repair, installation and attention to detail.
Why do you need air cleaning? Consider this:
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day. Children inhale more particles for their size than adolescents or adults.
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
- More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 are children under 18.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergen, can live in one ounce of dust.
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day.
The Environmental Protection Agency ranks poor indoor air quality among the top five environmental risks to public health (American Lung Association). The moist environment inside your air handling unit can be an ideal breeding ground for biological contaminants and micro-organisms that can then be distributed throughout your home.
Pollutants can come from many different sources inside and outside the home. For instance, carpeting and upholstery release chemicals into the air. These pollutants circulate through ductwork, entering every room and living space. And if ventilation's inadequate, the pollutants multiply. High temperature and humidity also increase concentrations of some pollutants.
Indoor Air Quality in New Jersey Repair, Maintenance, Installation and Products;
Air Cleaners , UV Germicidal Lamps, Humidifiers,
New Jersey Service Areas For Indoor Air Quality
Bergen County NJ – Passaic County NJ – Essex County NJ – Hudson County NJ – Union County NJ